Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Meloncholy

I've decided that children are sent to do one of two things:
1. Make you feel young and carefree, as well as remind us of our relationship with God.
2. Suck the life out of our bodies, causing us to be older, more tired, and weepy.

I've had a lot of #2 today. I'm so tired, yet can't sleep. I'm afraid if I close my eyes, I will cry in my dreams, and then my mascara will run and I'll look like a raccoon. I guess I will try some relaxation methods and sleep. Hopefully there will be no gnashing or grinding of teeth, or flailing about hitting my poor hubby, or no kids deciding to be in my bed, and no cats deciding I need to be awake at 4 am if only to scratch his ears because he wills it.

I need another vacation...

1 comments:

Sarah Sharp said...

Totally in the same boat. Ugh. Maybe we should run away for a few hours.