Saturday winter hit us. We were well below freezing, and got about 3 inches of snow! It stayed, and continued snowing through Sunday. I hope we have another good water year! Saturday was also Holden's last soccer game, and Skylar's second to last game. 9am on a freezing winter day is NOT a good time to play soccer. They boys had a great time, and Skylar even scored a goal, again. Rob and I froze! Then it was off to grandma's to swap kids and go to Holden's game. They played short quarters, did a great job, and played in the snow! His coached got the team pizza and pop afterwards and they got their participation medals from the AYSO. Holden was in heaven! Oh! And I forgot to mention that Skylar was invited to play on a comeptitive team next spring! He's very excited!
12 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment