So, when it rains it pours and I really hate the rain. I kept hoping that in spite of the economic harships our country was facing, our area and Rob's company wouldn't be affected. So much for hopes! He was laid off a few weeks ago until things pick up again. I was okay with that. My parents had given us money for Christmas so we could add to our food storage, and we did. We are good. And then, we all got sick. I had to go to the Dr. twice this month, Haiden's been to the Dr. twice in the last week, and has missed 2 weeks of school, Rob passed a kidney stone and is sick with what Haiden has, and I really don't want to pay for anything else! I'm tired, and I'm sure there's a lesson in here somewhere. I'm trying to rely on the Lord to help us and lift us. I'm trying to teach our kids to be thrifty. I'm trying to learn organization and patience. But every time I turn around, someone wants money for something. Whether it be for school, or medical, or kids for parties, they all need something right this minute. I'm tired, and Rob tells me not to worry about they money or the things we need. But that's my job as the mom right? Anyway, I keep praying, and things are going to be tough and I know that. I'm just really tired of the rain.
12 years ago


1 comments:
There are times life is so trying!
Do the best you can to keep your head and spirits up! Sometimes easier said than done, I know!
Thinking of you all and hoping everything will work out!
Post a Comment