We had a wonderful Thanksgiving break. The kids all had friends spend the night for many days leading up the Thanksgiving, and we were blessed to have my nephew and niece come stay with us on Friday. Of course, I forgot to take pictures. The older kids had the opportunity to spend some time with their grandparents from Nevada. It was wonderful to see them again and the kids enjoyed their time with them. Thanksgiving was at my parents house this year, and it was a quite affair with just them and our family. My brother and his family spent the day with his wife's side, and we missed having them! However, that meant there was more pie for all of us! Considering there were just the 8 of us, we made way too much food, stuffed ourselves to exploding, took naps and swore to never eat that much again. We know it's a lie and it was just practice for all the upcoming holiday feasts in December. I've been feeling a littel run down lately, and have decided to go back and keep my food journal again. I did not realize how far I fell from the wagon until I did this again. Apparently I didn't just fall, I fell, was ran over, then left behind. So, once again, back to counting carbs and portion size. Hopefully I won't gain back all the weight I've worked so hard to lose! Other than that, things here are the same. I'm still playing the piano for the school program, I'm still teaching lessons, the kids are still doing well. Everything is good!
12 years ago


1 comments:
you have such a beautiful family! pics would have been nice! LOL let me know about the other blog. keep me posted cause you know i don't know what i'm doing with the couponing and i need all the help i can get. LOL ~LOVES!~~
Post a Comment