It has begun!!! The next 8 weeks, I have no time to myself. Not that I really had a lot of time to begin with! 3 of the kids are playing soccer this year and it is very exciting for Haiden because this is her first year of team sports! I think it will be a great learning opportunity for her with sportsmanship, fairness, and being required to play with other kids. Skylar is on a team with 16 year olds. He is almost as big as they are! He is very glad to be playing this season, after having to sit out last fall due to his leg injury last year. Nothing huge, but an inconvenience for sure! Holden is excited to play also. He has only played once before, and I think this year he will do more running than standing! We love soccer season. The games are short, only about an hour, and easily worked into our schedules. Any kid can kick a ball. You don't have to be super athletic to play. And there is always the added excitement of Idaho weather! It's sure to be a great year!!!
12 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment