T-ball is over for the season! YAY!!! I loved going to the games and watching the kids hit the ball and play, but it was time to be done. Holden did wonderful and is a great little player!
The weather has been very warm, which I think has added to the increase in fighting and temper at my house. Haiden has reverted to her old pre-med self, and is very aggressive and hyper and irritable. She and Holden fight constantly, she is constantly in Jordan's room destroying her stuff, and she is more than willing to physically abuse Skylar. She hits Rob and I, throws tantrums the size of Texas, and still refuses to go to the potty.
I give up!
I put her back in pull ups. I cannot realistically do that much laundry a day, and she is ruining her clothes! I think she isn't physically ready for it. Yesterday I read a blog post from a mother who has a 2 children on the autism spectrum, one with Asperger's like Haiden, and I realized that I am not the only mother whose child acts like this. And, she can't help it. It is difficult to keep that perspective when she acts so normal most of the time. So, I gave up the potty training for now. We bought the pull ups, and they are princesses. Last night we had to go through the entire package and look at all the pictures before she would put one on. We tried to get her to put on the first couple, but meltdowns were imminent.
Other than that, life is just peachy!
12 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment