All the older kids do is golf. Every Monday, we golf. This week they have lessons everyday, so we golf. They are in the yard, golfing with wiffle balls but still it's golf. Yesterday, Jordan watched a documentary on the history of...you guessed it! GOLF! It is apparently the sport of the year for us. T-ball is almost over, then Holden wants to...GOLF. I am actually finding myself drawn to the sport. There is something peaceful about walking through miles of perfectly groomed green grass, where no city noises are there to bother, no reminders of what you HAVE to do that day, just you, a club, and a ball sailing through the sky. I like being able to actually talk to my older kids without other distractions, without feeling annoyed becuase I need to be concentrating on something else. It is the sport of the year!
12 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment