Thursday, February 5, 2009

ABC Tag

ABC Tag
A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Rob
C- Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Warm socks
F-Favorite Color: yellow
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: gummi bears
H- Hometown: Idaho Falls, Idaho
I- Favorite Indulgence: chocolate, a really long, hot, bubble bath, and a really good book.
J-January or July: July
K- Kids: Four- 11,10,6,4
L- Life isn't complete without: My family
M-Marriage date: April 18th
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters: 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples: neither
P- Phobias and Fears: fire and traumatic illness
Q-Quirk: I have to lock my doors even in the daytime
R- Reason to smile: happy kids
S- Season of Choice: Fall
T- Tag three people: Allison, Natalie, and YOU
U- Unknown Fact about me: I've always wanted to write a book
V-Vegetable: avacados
W- Worst Habit: procrastination
X- X-ray or Ultra Sound: both?
Y-Yogurt or Yo-Yo: neither. lactose intolerance does't allow me to have yogurt, and yo-yo's get tangled up for me.
Z- Zodiac Sign: Libra

0 comments: