Skylar was able to attend the regional MathCounts competition held at ISU on Saturday. He was an alternate for the school team, and was able to participate in the team round of events. They got 6th place out of 20 or so teams! Way to go Eagles! I'm so proud and amazed at this kid all the time. He is 100% dedicated to his education and motivated to do well and look toward the future and have goals. I think a lot of this has to do with where he is getting his education. I love our charter school, and encourage all parents who have the option, to look into other venues for your childs education. It is amazing the different that has come about in Sky and Jordan just from the way in which these kids are taught at their school. And it's not just them, it's all their friends. They are all upward achievers and forward thinkers, goal oriented, and community minded. They are an amazing school of kids, and I love it! I love that we can be a part of it!
12 years ago


1 comments:
I love it, too! I love that boy! And I love that girl!
Post a Comment