I was going to write this whole long thing about how I know the power of prayer works and how Heavenly Father heals those who are sick. We have had a horrid year for medical issues this year, and it seems about right since the last 2 have been fairly mild medically for us. However, what I was going to post got really long and kinda preachy about the church. So I will just say this: priesthood blessings comfort and heal, prayer and faith have the ability to heal and comfort, and when those miracles happen, they should be recognized and thanks be given to God. I don't know why we are getting to be blessed this year. We are being hit financially, but healthwise we have had so many scares and just missed things that are so scary and bad that I know Heavenly Father has been blessing us. This whole thing was prompted by Haiden getting a concussion this last weekend. Anyway, I do have a testimony of faith and prayer and the church even if I don't share it much! :)
12 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment