Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring break!

I am so thankful to have my kids go to the charter school. We have 2 weeks of spring break, and it is wonderful for the kids to have that extra down time. It can be a little hard, having them all underfoot, but I am grateful for the time I get to spend with them!
This week, Skylar and Jordan went with some friends to their family ranch in Utah. They have been riding 4-wheelers, motorcycles, playing in the mud, running all over, and shooting gophers. They are having a fabulous time! It's been good for the younger 2 to have me all to themselves. The last few days they have shown more independence and played with each other much better than they usually do.
An update to the gluten free diet: it's working. It is very difficult to eliminate gluten entirely from the diet, but we are very careful about what Haiden is eating. As a family we have started to eat mostly vegetables, meats, and some fruits. It is good for us, since Rob and I both have to watch our carbs, to cut out the breads, pastas, and processed sugars. All in all, life is good!

0 comments: