Saturday, May 10, 2008

A to Z

I saw this on my friend Natalie's Blog, and she had my NAME in the tag spot, so now you can get to know me.

A-Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friend: Rob
C-Cake or Pie: Both!
D-Day of Choice: Saturday
E-Essential Item: fleece jacket- I am always cold
F-Favorite Color: yellow
G-Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: worms
H-Hometown: Idaho Falls, ID
I-Indulgence: a long HOT bubble bath with a really FAT book.
J-January or July: July
K-Kids: 2 Boys, 2 girls
L-Life is incomplete without: family
M-Marriage Date: April 18, 2000
N-Number of Siblings: 1
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples
P-Phobias or Fears: Heights
Q-Quote: "I'm the mom, that's why."
R-Reason to Smile: Happy kids
S-Season: Fall
T-Tag Five:....I don't know people....
U-Unknown fact about me: I am a huge gamer. I am a WOW addict, and love to play Wii with my kids.
V-Vegetarian or oppressor of Animal: Oppressor, but wannabe vegetarian
W-Worst Habit: I am the world's best procrastinator
X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: Yes
Y-Your favorite food group: veggies
Z-Zodiac: Libra

0 comments: