It is the final weeks of school, and the countdown has begun! The neighborhood kids are all out of school this week, my kids however have to go a few weeks longer since they belong to a charter school. I'm actually grateful for the time they spend in school, rather than out of it, because they are focused and have their routines they know they have to do. Next fall we will be adding one more little bus rider to the group, as Holden embarks upon his adventure into Kindergarten! I am not looking forward to waking him up and getting him dressed in the mornings, he likes to sleep in! So I suppose I will enjoy the few weeks of school I have left with the two oldest, who are the most independent of my kids, and look forward to the weeks of summer that will most likely fly by much to quickly. The t-ball games, dance lessons, and weekly golf is enough to keep us busy without adding piano lessons, trip to the park and zoo, and any other activities we cram in. We are all looking forward to a very fun, activity filled summer!
12 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment