I have spent the last few HOURS trying to plan the best possible scenarios for my grocery shopping this weekend. I have poured over the sale ads, clipped and printed my coupons, organized by price and promo, and think I have my groceries to less than $75 for the week. This is a HUGE savings for us. Being a family of 6, with a growing son who seems to think he needs to eat everything in the house, we were spending almost $200 a week on food and that was with carefully planned meals! So for those out there who want to know where the deals are, here is what I have found:
**Get the Wednesday and Sunday papers for the best coupons! I was fortunate enough to collect 5 Sunday papers last weekend which adds up to many, many coupons!**
Smiths:
Select General Mills cereals, $1.50 with purchase of 4
Del Monte canned vegetables, 3/ $2.00
Super value pack fresh chicken legs and thighs, $.99/ Lb. (so good to portion and freeze!)
Duracell batteries, $1.88/ 4 pack
Albertsons:
SUPER DEAL: BUY 1 SARA LEE OVEN FRESH PIE FOR $6.39, GET 1 PIE + 2 BREYERS ICE CREAM FREE
Pillsbury refrigerated goods; buy 5 get free butter
Fleishman 3 pk yeast; $1.29, get a $.50 coupon for each package towards your next order
Crisco, Pillsbury mixes, Eagle condensed milk, smuckers jellies; spend $20 get $5 towards your next order
Rice Chex cereal; $1.50 when you buy 3
Swansons chicken broth; $.79
Pop Secret popcorn, Tony's pizzas, various other stuff; 10 for $10 mix and match
Smartsource.com and redplum.com have coupons for many of these items to print. It is well worth the time to try to save the money! Better information on how to use your coupons to their fullest can be found at thekrazycouponlady.com I'll post my savings in a few days. Wish me luck!
12 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment