Friday, November 13, 2009

Total spent, total saved

Rob and I set off this evening to put my couponing skills to work. Here's a peek at how it went:
Total Spent: $98.67
Total Saved: $127.69

It was more than the $75 OOP I was looking for, but I can blame Rob for adding a few cases of pepsi to the cart, even though he found coupons for them. By far my best purchase of the night was Popsecret microwave popcorn. Albertson's had them 10/$10, I used 5 of my $1 off 2 coupons, AND 5 .$50 off you next order coupons from my previous transaction (Fleishman's yeast, each 3pk generated a .50 cent coupon). My 10 boxes of popcorn cost me $3.10. Completely thrilled! I'm still learning how to do this, so maybe next time I will be closer to $75 than $100 but we ended up with a lot of storage and staple items for very cheap!

11 boxes cereal (Smith's and Albertson's)
9 cans Del Monte Vegetables
2 pkg duracell batteries
5 pkg Fleishmans yeast
2 Sara Lee pies
2 Breyers Ice cream
2 Valu Pak Chicken legs and thighs
10 boxes popsecret popcorn
3 cases diet pepsi
4 cans chicken broth
3 bags hershey candy
1 bag choco chips
10 assorted Pillsbury refrigerated dough (cookie, rolls, biscuits)
2 butter

I still need to go buy milk, and produce at Winco tomorrow. But I'm very excited to be able to add to my storage!

1 comments:

Allison said...

hee hee hee yay!!! You're a krazy coupon lady!! Great job! :)