I was at my mom's last night, intruding upon her visiting teaching visit, when the last comment her neighbor read said that we need to appreciate more the things in our lives. Lately, things in my life seem to be not just raining, but pouring out the trials, and I rarely seem to notice the breaks when the sun shines through. So, this is all about the good things that happened today.
1. The water heater died and flooded the laundry room a bit, but I appreciate that my husband is looking for a new one and that we are going to remodel the basement anyway and can replace it with one that will be useful for the whole family.
2. Holden and Haiden didn't kill each other today.
3. Holden and Haiden took a nap and I got to eat my lunch and read two chapters of a book in realative quiet!
4. It isn't snowing, the sun is shining, and the wind isn't blowing.
5. Jordan got an A on her paper, and was happy about it even though she is now scheming on how to get an A+ on the next one.
6. Skylar played with the little kids after school so I could get some stuff done around the house.
7. Rob made dinner! Take out pizza!
What happened today that you appreciate?
12 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment