It's finally starting to get warm! Yay!!! We started soccer this week. Jordan had a fabulous game. She was goalie the first 1/2 and stopped all but 2 of their approaches! Way to go, girl! Her team is coming along and is still learning. They will be great! Skylar had a great game also. He is playing in an older age bracket now, so they have 11 players per team on the field at once. It's so nuts! He is a wonderful defender, I can't wait to see him play forward!
We had our anniversary this week also. I can't believe we made it this many years. We went to dinner at Little bit of Mexico. Which, if you are ever in Idaho Falls, you absolutley have to go there because it is by far the best mexican restaraunt in town! I have been to a lot of them, and this one has the best food by far. The quesadilla is amazing, as were the fajitas and whatever Rob got. I have no idea what it was but it was good! Yummy!
And, for our anniversary, we got Gutar Hero!!! So, now we are rock and roll, metallica jammin', hard rockin' guitar hero's. We were shopping on Saturday and Holden was singing 'School's out for Summer' all through the store. Teach 'em young!!! Happy April and I'm so glad it is getting warm!!!
12 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment