Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wii are having a good time!

We love the Wii. It is so active and entertaining, and it helps my kids get up and move during the cold winter months when we don't play outside. Recently we have aquired the ever popular Guitar Hero III, which totally makes me sick if I play for more than an hour, and Mario Kart! Mario Kart is awesome! It has steering wheels for the remotes, so you get to actually steer your way through the courses and stuff. It is sooo fun.

It was soooo nice over the weekend that we went to the park and played. The kids rode bikes and Holden kept telling me "Mom, I can't do it, I can't do it." the whole time he was riding without his training wheels. And of course, he rode all over the park and into everything and only crashed a few times. But, if you ask him, he can't do it. Skylar brought his remote control airplane and flew it around. That was fun to watch! The other kids were chasing it all over the field. We are also in the process of cleaning out the garage....and now have a pile of crap in front of our house that needs to be put back in the garage. But, it is progressing as we get ready to build a fence and remodel our basement!

And lastly, it is still monsoon season here. With flooding bathrooms, injured dogs, broken car windows, and dryers that eat clothing still croping up every few days, it is an adventure. We are weathering the storm and waiting for things to stop breaking and calm down! I suppose it is what I get for being blessed with 2 very uneventful years while I was going back to school!

0 comments: